1. No vaults will be allowed.
2. Purchase of headstone/ marker is the responsibility of the purchaser; it is not included in the price listed on the contract.
3. Marker type and content must be approved by cemetery prior to installing. Marker may not exceed 2’x3’ and must be installed flush with the ground. No vertical headstone is allowed. No concrete, paint, polished rock or metal.
4. Plots may not be decorated with anything that is plastic, concrete, ceramic, tile, painted, stained, polished, metal, cut lumber, etc. All items used must be in a natural state except for engraved marker.
5. Only biodegradable caskets may be used, but are not required.
6. Visitation is by appointment only.
7. This is not a perpetual care cemetery and no guarantees are made as to the maintenance of this property.
8. No bodies will be accepted which have been embalmed with toxic chemicals, like formaldehyde.
9. Cemetery must be notified 8 hours prior to burial to ensure ample time to open plot.
10. Plots are designated by the cemetery for burial. Purchaser does not get to pick his/her plot. If purchaser has more than one plot, adjacent plots will be reserved upon burial for other deed holders.
11. Plants may be used on plot, but must be approved prior to planting by the cemetery to ensure these plants are natural and noninvasive.
12. Purchase of plot secures the right to be buried within a plot. This does not give ownership of the land.
13. Cemetery will not buy back plots. Owner can resell plot, and we will redo paperwork for a $50 transfer fee.
14. Cemetery will not be held responsible for stolen property, vandalism, or damage as a result of an act of God.
15. Opening/closing fees are prepaid with this contract.
16. The cemetery is part of a working farm. It is understood by the purchaser that animals, both wild and domesticated, may be present at times on the land.
17. If you choose to make monthly payments with Dust to Dust:
Balance will be paid in installments beginning with $20 minimum included with this contract and $20 minimum will be due by the same date until balance is paid in full. Checks will be sent to Dust to Dust, P.O. Box 277, Swansea, SC 29160. Balance must be paid in full prior to using plot. Cemetery will send quarterly statements showing balance. Should account become 90 days late, contract is void and reimbursements will not be given. Any charges upon cemetery resulting from insufficient funds will be reimbursed by purchaser.